Thursday, April 14, 2011

Passing on the Torch... New Chairperson for Lanikea Building Sub-Committee


During the last Lanikea Board of Directors meeting on April 13th, I have submitted to the Board my Top Five Recommendations of the most important major building issues and problems that need to be addressed at Lanikea. During the same meeting Lanikea's AOAO Vice President Ms. Barbara Beerling took over the chairmanship of the Building Sub-Committee as I'm in need of more time resources to concentrate on my Treasurer's duties. Ms. Beerling is a very astute businesswoman with many years of experience in various aspects of commercial and residential real estate.

If you are a Lanikea Owner of record and would like to receive a free copy of the Building Sub-Committee's Report dated January 31, 2011, and/or Condo Owners Rights and Responsibilities Booklet published by State of Hawaii, please shoot me an email at rdudek@sbcglobal.net with your full name, Lanikea unit# and an email address.

Mahalo for allowing me the opportunity to participate in making Lanikea the best condo project in Waikiki.

No comments: